Friday, July 17, 2009

Hey everyone! Today our class played "The Vocabulary Challenge". It was very exciting! We thought that we would win because the best in English was in our team. But it turned out that KKB won and they received bubble tea as a reward. I think that they really deserved it because it shows that they had put in much effort to study the words and definitions. Next Friday there would be another round and our group hopes that we would win the next time!

Alright that's all BYE!! :D

Brielle
fell in love with music @ 3:14 PM
English.... A universal language.... the PERFECT language

About Me
I am:
Brielle Alvarez(1)
2I4

Age:
14

I'm from:
Singapore, Singapore

I like:
Music
Travelling
Singing
Playing the French Horn
Dancing
Acting
English
Geography
History

I DON'T like: Vulgarities
Act-cool
Akward Moments
Incovieniency
Fish
Lack of ZZzz

Miscellaneous:
French Hornist
Prefect
2i4-rian
20th March 1995

My Tag-board

My Friends